This kettle has an 8 gallon total capacity, which is perfect for doing full boil 5 gallon batches of beer. You could even use this kettle for small-scale mashing and brew in a bag! This kettle has a 4mm tri-clad bottom and is induction burner capable. It also comes with a ball valve which is perfect for draining from the kettle, so you no longer would need to use a siphon. The top port can be sealed by using the included stainless steel plug, OR can be used to install a brew kettle thermometer. All ports are welded so no worries of losing o-rings and dealing with leaking issues. A great 8 gallon kettle that will last you for years to come at an even greater price.
- Two welded 1/2 in. female NPT threaded ports (1.5 and 6 inches from the bottom, respectively) with included ball valve and plug!
- Stainless Steel Construction on kettle, ball valve, nipple and plug
- Silicon dipped handles on sides and lid.
- 4mm thick tri-clad induction ready bottom.
- Easily drain kettle with ball valve.
- Graduated between 1 and 7 gallons, with a total capacity of 8 gallons.
- Perfect for full boil 5 gallon batches of wort, you could even use the kettle for small-scale mashing and brew in a bag!
- Kettle and lid
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS AND PORT LOCATIONS
- The top port coupler is 6 in. off the bottom and is used for a thermometer. The bottom coupler is 1.5 in. off the bottom and is used for a ball valve. The dimensions of the kettle are 300mm (11.8 in) diameter by 430mm (16.9 in) tall.