All in one brewing systems with recirculating pumps are where it's at. They make brewing simple and easy and get homebrewers doing all-grain earlier, many starting with their very first batch.
If you want to jump into all grain brewing right from your first batch, or as an upgrade from malt extract brewing, the BrewZilla is a complete turn key solution. The BrewZilla is an all-in-one electric brewery that has built in elements for heating and boiling, programmable mash schedule and delayed start, a built in pump for recirculation, an onboard water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built in spigot for transferring. It is extremely portable and uses 110V power so it can be used nearly anywhere.
The V3.1 unit features a redesigned main circuit board with higher quality relays for improved reliability and heat resistance. Improvements between the V3.1 Robobrew and the V3.1 BrewZilla include upgraded rocker switches, bottom handle for easier lifting and pouring, and rubber feet to keep the base of the unit lifted off the ground.
The built in magnetic drive pump easily recirculates the wort during the mash. We recommend getting some silicone tubing to go with the recirculation arm. This allows you more control over the recirculation and you can then use the same tubing to transfer your wort to your fermenter.
Dual heating elements run off of a single 110 volt plug and have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1000 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 1500 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature.
The digital control panel makes it easy to see the current temperature and set the temperature you want. The digital controller is also water resistant so don't worry about spills or some water dripping down the side. This controller is built for brewing!
The brewery also includes a stainless steel malt pipe with false bottom allowing you to easily shift from mash tun to boil kettle during your brew day. The malt pipe includes a handle to lift it out and tabs at the base so you can set the malt pipe over the kettle to let the wort drain out. It also has feet at its base to raise the malt pipe slightly off the base and help prevent clogging.
The included stainless steel wort chiller is shipped with bare ends so you can set it up for your situation. We list below the most common tubing and fittings to connect to a hose, hose bib, or faucet.
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller
- Automatic step mashing with 6 programmable stages
- 110V power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 inch ball valve for draining (dont have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped in volume markers
- Glass lid
- Magnetic drive pump for recirculation
- Recirculation arm
- Bottom handle for easy lifting and pouring
- Upgraded rocker switches
- Rubber feet
- Temperature reads in °F or °C (press and hold temp button for several seconds to adjust)
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
You might also want: