The Anvil Crucible is here! This stainless steel conical fermenter includes many of the features that are used by professional brewers in a brewery setting everyday - and are available to you at a fraction of the cost! The Crucible is stainless steel, the king of brewery materials. Tough, intert and easily sanitized, it is the perfect material for fermentation! The Crucible comes complete with a rotating racking arm and pro-style 1.5 in. tri-clamp bottom dump that allows for sampling during fermentation and dumping yeast and trub. The body is embossed with gallon and liter volume markings that will never wear off, and has sturdy carrying handles for ease of movement. Leg extensions lift the unit high enough off the ground for gravity draining into kegs. This 14 Gallon model is perfect for 10 gallon finished batch sizes. Ferment the pro way with the Anvil Crucible!
Anvil Crucible Conical Fermentor - 7 Gallon
The new ANVIL Crucible conical fermentor is the hands-down best value in a stainless steel conical fermentor on the market. If you're looking to ferment like the pros, the rotating racking arm and large tri-clamp bottom dump will have you racking crystal-clear beer and harvesting yeast like the breweries do! Let the Crucible™ be the showpiece of YOUR brewery!
- 7 gal sizes, perfect for 5 gal batches
- Pro-style welded 1.5” tri-clamp bottom dump makes dumping sediment and harvesting yeast a snap
- Rotating racking arm is ideal for transferring clear beer, leaving the yeast and sediment behind
- Sturdy carry handles makes moving your beer safe and easy
- Embossed level markings (gal and L) will never wear off
- Includes liquid crystal thermometer, airlock and stopper
- Protective caps on the legs protect floors and counters
- Optional leg extensions lift the unit high enough to gravity drain into kegs