- Perfectly sized for 5 gallon batches, the FermZilla offers all of the same advantages as expensive stainless steel conical fermenters at a more convenient price
- 27 L (7.1 gallon) tank is constructed of clear PET that allows you to visually monitor the fermentation process
- Features a butterfly dump valve and collection container with lid that make it easy to dump trub and harvest yeast
- New and improved features include a larger dump valve, larger opening, and less headspace compared to the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1
- Optional Pressure Kit add-on allows you to pressurize up to 35 psi to carbonate and dispense
From the critical minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1 comes this 27L Fermzilla Conical Fermenter, a new and improved conical unitank that gives you all of the advantages of a traditional stainless steel conical fermenter at a much lower price. The FermZilla features a clear PET construction that allows you to visually monitor the fermentation process, while the butterfly dump valve and collection container with lid make it easy to dump trub and harvest yeast. It is pressure rated to 2.4 BAR (34.8 psi).
New and improved features include a larger dump valve, larger opening, and less headspace. The 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub, while the 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning. Thanks to a smaller headspace that is more appropriately sized for 5 gallon batches, purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 27 L (7.1gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Height in Stand: 28.3"
- Height with Airlock: 32.7"
- Tank Diameter: 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand: 15.7"